Tag «香草419论坛»

2 days agoAjax goalkeeper André Onana: I had Barcelona, PSG offers

first_imgTagsTransfersAbout the authorCarlos VolcanoShare the loveHave your say Ajax goalkeeper André Onana: I had Barcelona, PSG offersby Carlos Volcano2 days agoSend to a friendShare the loveAjax goalkeeper André Onana admits he turned down an offer from Barcelona last summer.Onana is a former Barca junior and was linked with a return to replace Jasper Cillessen, now of Valencia.And the Cameroon No1 confirmed the reports yesterday: “Barça came back this summer. It’s my house. I was part of that club. Logically, they always want to take back one of theirs. “It may not have been a good time to return. Maybe I’ll never go back! But this summer, it was not good to do it.”Onana also told RMC: “I had enquiries from PSG. “These are things that were managed with my agent. We discussed it several times. He told me that Paris was interested…” last_img read more

Alberta Attorney General Kathleen Ganley expecting first child

first_imgCALGARY – Alberta’s annual tradition of revealing the most popular baby names had special meaning Friday for one member of Premier Rachel Notley’s cabinet.Notley teared up as she announced that Justice Minister Kathleen Ganley and her husband are expecting their first child later this year.The premier said it will be the first time that she knows of that an attorney general in Canada has given birth while in office.Fellow legislature members Stephanie McLean and Brandy Payne were both pregnant when they were appointed to cabinet last year.“We’re so excited,” Notley said at a Calgary baby store.“It’s really important for us in cabinet to have a new baby every year, really just to keep the dynamic entertaining and fun.”Notley announced the news alongside Ganley and McLean before revealing the province’s most popular baby names in 2016.For the third year in a row, Liam topped the names for boys and Olivia was the favourite for girls. Other popular names for boys included Benjamin and Lucas, while Emma and Sophia were the runners up for girls.Some of the more unusual names were Riversong, Notorious-Link, Righteousness, Awesome, Zyron-Thunder and BlueEagle.Alberta welcomed 55,594 babies in 2016, shy of the previous year’s record-breaking 56,529.Alberta has one of Canada’s youngest populations, with an average age of 37.8, compared with the national average of 41.“The fact that we have so many young Albertans, it’s one of many signs of our economic strength,” Notley said.“And, in fact, what we are starting to see already is that population shifts are moving back into Alberta’s favour. Fewer people are moving away as a result of the oil price slide. And we … continue to be a net growth province, even through the worst of economic times.”last_img read more

Kingcome looks to the future after flood nearly washes out community

first_imgAPTN National NewsIn September 2010 the people of Kingcome, B.C. experienced a massive flood like no one in the community has ever witnessed.A daring rescue saw most villagers taken by helicopter to safety in neighbouring Alert Bay.But more than a dozen people spent a harrowing night in a school as a river rattled the floorboards.Two years later the village has been rebuilt but not everyone evacuated that day has returned.The event forced the people to take stock. Environmental, social and economic issues threaten the existence of a home that has stood for thousands of years.Kingcome is the home of APTN’s Rob Smith and he has this [email protected]: @kingcomevjlast_img read more

Alberta court grants Unifor injunction blocking Suncor from random drug testing

first_imgEDMONTON – A union that represents 3,000 oilsands workers at Suncor Energy sites in northeastern Alberta has won a court injunction against random drug testing.Unifor Local 707-A had argued that random testing would be a violation of workers’ rights and privacy.Calgary-based Suncor (TSX:SU) has said random tests are needed to bolster safety and wanted to start the program this month.In his ruling, Queen’s Bench Justice Paul Belzil said the privacy rights of employees are just as important as safety.“In my view the balance of convenience favours granting the injunction,” Belzil said in a written judgment released Thursday.“The request by Suncor to increase the scope of drug and alcohol testing by implementing random testing would necessarily impact employees who have no drug and alcohol issues and who have not been involved in workplace incidents.”Belzil noted that Suncor already has non-random drug and alcohol testing. He said granting the injunction would not result in an unsafe work environment.He said both parties agree that the Suncor workplace is dangerous, but agree on virtually nothing else.Sneh Seetal, a Suncor spokeswoman, said the company would be filing an immediate and expedited appeal of the injunction ruling.“We are surprised and disappointed by the decision, especially in light of the evidence that we put forward of the pressing safety concerns associated with the ongoing alcohol and drug problems in the workplace in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo,” Seetal said from Calgary.“Preventing Suncor from taking steps to address known safety hazards associated with workplace alcohol and drug use is not reasonable.”Ken Smith, president of the union local, said Unifor members are happy with the judge’s decision.“We are very pleased with the ruling and that weight was given to a person’s dignity on the job and that human rights are being upheld for the time being,” he said from Fort McMurray.“Worker safety is the No. 1 priority here.”Suncor and the union have been battling over random drug tests since 2012. Unifor has sought leave to appeal an earlier court ruling to the Supreme Court of Canada.Belzil said if leave to appeal is granted, both sides should co-operate to resolve the case as quickly as possible.If the high court decides not to hear the case, Suncor and Unifor should go to arbitration, he suggested.Suncor presented evidence in court last month that 59 union employees have tested positive for alcohol or drugs over the last four years.The company said drugs — including marijuana, ecstasy, cannabis resin, cocaine, crack cocaine, methamphetamine — and prescription pills such as oxycodone have been found at Suncor operations and work camps.The company’s oilsands projects around Fort McMurray operate 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Employees work 12-hour shifts operating some of the biggest and most complicated industrial equipment in the world.last_img read more

FSJ Chamber of Commerce seeks nominations for new Board of Director

first_imgFORT ST. JOHN B.C. – The Fort St. John and District Chamber of Commerce is seeking a qualified member of the chamber to serve a two-year term on the Board of Directors starting in the 2018/2019 year.Benefits to serving as a Director, are to hold a leadership role in the community, creating new ideas that will affect the Fort St. John region and the opportunity to attract new and sustainable businesses.Duties as the candidate include attending monthly meetings, be a member of at least one committee and attending chamber functions such as mixers, luncheons and special events. Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organization comprised of businesses, professionals, residents and community groups working together to ensure a healthy economic and socio-economic base to benefit the entire community.If you are interested in making a nomination or entering your name, call the office at 250.785.6037 or Email [email protected] can also visit their website;  https://fsjchamber.com/last_img read more

Jhoot boot campaign on by BJP says Akhilesh

first_imgLucknow: Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav on Thursday asked the BJP whether it was pursuing a “jhoot and boot” campaign, a day after the party was embarrassed by its two legislators who attacked each other during a meeting, with one of them using his shoe.By “jhoot” (lies), Yadav appeared to be referring to the multi-crore Rafale aircraft deal, which the Opposition has alleged involved corruption. His comments came a day after the BJP-led government at the Centre told the Supreme Court that documents related to the agreement had been “stolen” from the Defence Ministry. Also Read – How a psychopath killer hid behind the mask of a devout laity!”First there were parallel negotiations. Then the (Rafale) files were stolen. Meanwhile in Uttar Pradesh, MP-MLA used shoes for dispute resolution at a meeting to discuss development. Now BJP workers are asking their leaders as to what campaign is on? The ‘jhoot’ and the ‘boot’ or the youth and the booth?” Yadav said in Lucknow. His “boot” dig was aimed at the fracas in Sant Kabir Nagar, where two elected representatives of the BJP hit each other during a meeting in presence of minister of in-charge of the district, Ashutosh Tandon, son of Bihar Governor Lalji Tandon. Also Read – Encounter under way in Pulwama, militant killedOne of the legislators involved in the fight, caught on tape, used his shoe to hit the other. On Thursday, Yadav’s ally in Uttar Pradesh for the general election, BSP chief Mayawati, too had a dig at the Centre’s disclosure about “stolen” Rafale jet deal documents. Mayawati said in a tweet it was a “very strange and irresponsible chowkidari” that the documents were “stolen”. “The Modi govt made a sensational disclosure in the Hon’ble Supreme Court that secret documents pertaining to Rafale fighter deal were stolen from the Defence Ministry.” ‘Very strange & irresponsible chowkidari. Is national security & interest in the safe hands? Think long & loud,” she tweeted. Later in a statement, she said it was “most irresponsible, most unfortunate and shameful” that Rafale deal-related documents were stolen from the ministry. She asked the Modi government to apologise for failing on the matter of national security. “Before making the stunning revelations (about documents being stolen) in the Supreme Court, the Narendra Modi government ought to have apologised to the nation for failing on the matter of national security,” the BSP chief said in the statement. She said the Supreme Court should now get the entire matter probed under its supervision to satisfy the country.last_img read more

Time away from game is helping me now Pandya

first_imgMumbai: Star Indian all-rounder Hardik Pandya believes his time away from the game, albeit owing to suspension handed over to him for his comments on a chat show, is helping him as he is in a good space right now. Pandya was handed over a brief suspension for the comments he made on Koffee With Karan last year. However, the Mumbai all-rounder has made a strong comeback and has been performing with both bat and ball in the ongoing edition of the Indian Premier League. On Monday, he yet again showcased his power-hitting ability as his late cameo of 37 runs off 16 deliveries helped Mumbai Indians defeat Royal Challengers Bangalore by five wickets in their IPL encounter at the Wankhede. Speaking in the post-match presser, Pandya was asked about learning lessons from the enforced break to which he replied: “Nothing, it was okay. Everyone has a setback and I got to improve.” “It gave some time for my body and game. And the time I was out is helping me right now. I am in a good space and everything is coming together right,” he added. MI needed 22 runs from the last two overs, when RCB captain Virat Kohli handed the ball to Pawan Negi; Pandya was beaten first ball, but he then collected two sixes and two fours off the next four balls to settle the matter. The 25-year-old further played down his ability to hit the boundaries under pressure and winning games for his side. “I have been doing this for the past four years now. That’s my role for any team that I play for. I practice the same thing in nets. It’s all about handling situations and if you are smart enough then more often, you will get the result that you desire,” he said. Pandya, who has been included in the 15-member Indian squad for the forthcoming World Cup, believes it is important for him to keep hitting the ball and have the confidence going into the prestigious quadrennial event. “It’s always important to have the confidence because world cup is a big stage and it will be for the first time that I will be playing in it. I was out of the game for some time and it was important to keep hitting,” said Pandya. He also insisted he doesn’t want to experiment much and wants to stick to his basics, follow his instincts. “Cricket is the same whether it’s the World Cup or IPL. I have always followed my basics and that’s what has got success for me and I will keep backing myself that way,” he said.last_img read more

Three killed as wall collapses in Jodhpur

first_imgJodhpur: Three members of a family were killed while another was injured when the wall of an under-construction house collapsed following a dust storm here, officials said Tuesday. District Magistrate Prakash Rajpurohit said the three were sleeping on the terrace of their house when the incident occurred on Monday night. “The wall of the adjacent house, which was under construction, collapsed due to dust storm and the debris fell on the family,” said Rajpurohit. Those killed have been identified as Naini Devi (50), her son Vinod (23) and daughter-in-law Komal (25). Komal was pregnant. All succumbed to injuries at a hospital. Another family member was injured and has been admitted to a hospital.last_img read more

Moroccos Raja Club sacks coach Mohamed Fakhir

first_imgCasablanca- Raja of Casablanca on Thursday decided to dismiss coach Mhamed Fakhir, according to Moroccan news outlet le 360. This decision was taken by mutual agreement at the end of a crisis meeting on Thursday night, following Raja’s defeat against the DHJ of El Jadida. This is the second time in less than two weeks that Raja loses a match against the same team after its loss 10 days ago on the occasion of the final of Throne Cup. Mohamed Fakhir was instrumental in helping Raja of Casablanca win Morocco’s football soccer last year, which qualified the club to participate in the FIFA Club World Cup scheduled to take place in Morocco in December. © Morocco World News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten or redistributedlast_img read more

154 MP elected unopposed in Bangladesh

first_imgDHAKA– 154 candidates were elected unopposed in Bangladesh in the upcoming parliamentary election to be held on January 5, 2014 as 18-party alliance is boycotting the polls.There will be no need for balloting in 154 constituencies out of the total 300 for the parliamentary election as lone candidate was found in the race in their respective constituencies after final scrutiny.According to data reaching the Bangladesh Election Commission from across the country as of December 16, a total of 154 constituencies got single candidate. Of them 130 were from ruling Bangladesh Awami League while 18 of Jatiya Party, three of Jatiya Samajtantric Dal, two of  Workers Party and one of Jatiya Party (M).But Bangladesh Election Commission yet to publish gazette notification about the unopposed elected candidates.The Commission announced the election schedule of the 10th Bangladesh National Parliament on November 25, setting the balloting date as January 5, 2014.Most of the registered political parties including Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) led 18 party alliance are not participating in the polls. Opposition 18 party alliance said that they would not contest any election without formation of a non-party neutral government to oversee the polls.Regarding the unopposed MP’s elect of the ruling Awami League, BNP acting secretary general Fakhrul Islam Alamgir said ‘The Bangladesh Election Commission has staged a drama of farcical election through which 154 candidates elected unopposed.’last_img read more